Moments to Look Back on

 
I grew up with a love for journaling, but ever since I became a mother, I haven't had much time to sit down and write down my thoughts.  Last year, I tried to do a blessings jar in which I wrote down moments on small notes and put them in a mason jar, but that quickly  slowed down after January.  This year, I decided to chose a journal and write down one to two simple sentences daily about something that happened that day - whether good or bad- that I can look back on in years to come and read about.  I keep this journal on my nightstand it takes just minutes to fill in each night.  So far, I have been able to keep it up easily.  I am excited about it.  I may not have time to journal like I used to, but I do have time to remember some of the moments. 
 
 
What do you do to remember the moments in your life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!