Quick Tip Monday!

Today's tip comes to you by way of video.  It isn't about organizing or crafting, but it is about saving money.  And I think every mama can appreciate that one.  Hank, in the video, is speaking to dads, but I think the female race can appreciate these tips, too.  While all of the tips are great, the one that stuck with me was the razor one.  It starts at about 2:28.  I saw this awhile ago and was doubtful.  But I've tried it and it works!  I have saved myself so much money by making my disposable razors last for a looooong time.


Did you know this? Have you tried it and had great success like me? What random money-saving tips do you have? Do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!