Happy New Year

Happy New Year!
Am I the only one super excited about resolutions?  It might have something to do with the fact that my birthday was just two short days ago, and I am now in my last year of my 20's.  Bucket List of 30 things to do before I turn 30 anyone?  Nah, I will just stick with the resolutions for now.

I love starting fresh (and I don't always wait for January 1st to roll around to make changes), but this year I thought I'd compile a few sites I have been perusing.

Row 1:  Talking about...--Just a quote I liked
Declaration of Intention--I like the idea of posting my goals in a visible place to be reminded.
This Year 2014--Another pretty Goal List
Have Hope--And One more

Row 2:  Adopt without Debt--Although we are expecting a little one in just a few short weeks, adopting and fostering children is still in the back of my mind.  I want to read this book this year.
Be a Virtuous Woman

Row 3:  40 Days--I especially love this one because baby is due in February, and this idea gives me a concrete list of things to do before baby arrives.  Hello Nesting.
Jar--This seems to be a simple activity we can do to help us remember all the blessings we have.
Pushup--After baby gets here to get back in shape, and get ready for Warrior Dash in September
Warrior Dash--Oh My!  What was I thinking?  :)  

Row 4:  --We are always trying to improve the way we utilize money in our household.  These last 4 are all money related.  
PAID App--hey there's an app for helping you stay focused on paying down student loans/debt.  

Do you make resolutions? 
What are you wanting to change this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!