We Are Back!

 
 
After a break, the Mamas Together are back with some new posts.  Today's post is something my kids made for my mom for Mother's Day.  It involved paint so my kids automatically loved it.
 
I used masking tape to tape off the letters LOVE.  You can use any size of canvas you want, but I went with 2 smaller ones.
 
 
 
After letting my kids paint away, we let them dry a little while and then I pulled off the masking tape and the finished product was perfect! My mom loved the gift and has them proudly on display. It was a super easy and fun DIY gift that kids can be creative with. What fun DIY creative gifts do you make with your kiddos?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!