DIY Play Microphones

 
 
My daughter wanted a Alvin and the Chipmunk/Chipette birthday party and so I tried to come up with some fun things for her friend party.  Since the Chipmunks love music, I decided to make it a 'rock out' party and the kids decorated a microphone and a guitar and then we had a dance party.  The microphones turned out super cute, so I thought I would share how to make them.
 
 
I saved toilet paper rolls for weeks or you could also use paper towel rolls.  I then purchased foam balls and my husband spray painted them with metallic silver spray paint for me.  After they dried, I hot glued them to the toilet paper roll around the edge and they were ready for the party.  You could have the kids decorate them with stickers or color them or pretty much anything.  They were a hit and super fun décor! Rock on!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!