What to do with those Christmas Cards and Photos?


What do you do with all of your Christmas cards and photos?  Need an idea?  I have one for you!
 
I was lounging around on one of those "lazy post-Christmas every one is still on break I don't want to do anything but flip through the tv channels kind of days" when I saw this neat idea on a morning news show.  I decided that it was easy/doable/my kids would love it and it would be better than shoving all of the christmas cards and photos in a drawer like I did last year because I felt bad for throwing them away.

Christmas cards turn into tags for next year.  Draw some lines and cut.  Easy peasy.
Before:
After:
Christmas photos become puzzles.   
Please do not be offended that I cut up your faces.  My kids loved this and talk about which family was easier to put back together.  I give you permission to cut up my family and put us back together again.
Before:
Hello Lisa and your beautiful family!
Middle:
After:
There were 3 different puzzles in the pile.  They were each finding their own pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!