Summer Treats

We eat a whole lot of popcorn around here.  While I do love the standard butter and salt toppings, sometimes I like to mix it up a bit.

Today's version has a spicy kick to it.
I drizzled about 2 tablespoons of butter on top of the popcorn, then sprinkled 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle seasoning, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and a little bit of salt on top and mixed it up.

For my drink I mixed equal parts pineapple juice with Sprite.  Although, I found this combination yummy, my family thought each was good separately but not together.  I blame it on my post pregnancy hormones :)

What toppings do you put on your popcorn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!