In Summer!

"Bees'll buzz, kids'll blow dandelion fuzz
And I'll be doing whatever snow does in summer.
A drink in my hand, my snow up against the burning sand
Prob'ly getting gorgeously tanned in summer...."





This is the third year that our family has made a summer list.  It gets us excited for what the warm months will hold, keeps us me accountable to do the things I promised the kids that I'd do and it gives us some ideas of what to do on those 'I'm bored' days.

The whole family sits down and we shout out activities that we'd like to do and up on the chalkboard they go.  Do you or have you made a summer list?  What are you most looking forward to? 

We are as excited for summer as Olaf.  And, hopefully, my kids will look back and see it as a magical time in their lives.  Here's to summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!