Stop Sign


Anyone who has more than one child in their house has probably experienced the 'I was still playing with that!'  Since I have went from having just one child to 5-6 children in my house on any given day of the week I needed a quick solution to stop the squabbling.  



Insert the stop sign.  

On one side it says 'Stop' and on the other side it says a child's name.  Each child gets one sign.  If they are working on a tower (or whatever) and need to leave to go to the bathroom, work on a craft with me, or any other reason, the child can grab his/her sign and place it near their work.


This method has been a quick/simple fix for the 3 and older crowd.  The 1 year old in the group is still learning, but usually their is someone around to remind him not to touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!