Quick Tip Monday!

Do you ever discover an easier way of doing something that you've done for years?  It happened to me two weeks ago and I had to share.  I give you--The Scrap Tote.


Say what?  Yes, you heard me correctly.  Do you see that plastic tub underneath the table?  And do you see the small plastic bag beside it?

The tub is for scraps of material that I want to keep.  The bag is for pieces of thread or material that aren't big enough to bother hanging on to.  Now if you do something like this already, please just nod and smile.  But, if you're like me and you've been sewing for 5+ years without a scrap tote, please hasten yourself to the nearest store and buy a plastic tub.  It will help you keep your craft space clean and you will be amazed.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!