Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for this year (and every year).
Here are a few of the things I am thanking God for this year.

Beautiful sunrises.





God's plan.
The adventure we have been on this last year.
My family.  All of them--even the crazy ones.  ;)

Cherished moments together after a long time apart.

Family game night and all the extra time we have had together this past year.
Homeschooling--even on the tough days.























Quiet time studying my bible.



That I have a husband who is 'boring'.  I also love that he helps me break out of box, and that he compliments my introvert nature so much.




All the men and women who at some point signed a contract stating that they would sacrifice themselves for the country they love.























Our country.  Our freedoms.  The community we live in.  I am thankful for family close by who drop by unexpectedly to say hello.  


What are you most thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!