From Blah to Whoa!

A few weeks ago, Rachel posted in the blog how she painted her step on her porch to match the front door and I was inspired by this to give my own house some curb appeal.  I had wanted to paint the front door red for quite some time so finally after talking to some friends and family, who also agreed red would be pretty, I took advantage of some great weather and went to work. I never liked the gold knob so I put the hubby to work spray painting about three coats of brushed copper Rustoleum to it while I painted three coats of Banner Red to the door. The kids helped me choose the shade of red, not sure if I should have given them that privilege, but it still looks better than the before picture.  Can we say vibrant? Reminds me of a fire engine, lol. This is just the beginning of my porch makeover. Come back in a few months and check out the progress.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!