Bible Study












I am always on the look out for a good Bible study.  I am also always looking for a better way to organize my notes.  I try to be consistent in my method so it becomes just another routine, and I don't spend my whole quiet time remembering the color of highlighter to use on geographical locations or shuffling through notes and binders looking for that one note that referenced this other verse.

Recently, I have started color coding my notes.  When I am doing my own inductive study I find it helps me sort through the text easier.  There are other more elaborate methods, like this, but even with those pictures all lined up for me, I still think I would spend more time doodling than studying.

I also came across a site www.SheReadsTruth.com.  You should check it out.  I love Bible studies I can read on my phone when I am in the middle of my day, running errands, or if I am having one of those days.  I can just pull out my phone and read a passage, take a deep breath, and hit the reset button.  

In my quest for organization and uniformity, I made my own templates to jot down my thoughts.
They are by no means perfect, nor are they elaborate, but they fit the bill for what I was needing.
I have made these templates available to you for free.  Just click on the links below to download them.
 
The Code
Verse Breakdown
My Thoughts
Analysis



















































So, my question to you this week is, what is your method for studying?  Are you a note taker?  What are your favorite ways to study the Bible?  Leave a comment below, and give us your best tips for studying God's word :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!