A Gift for Dad





























Typically when a baby arrives there are gifts that abound for the new little one, and occasionally a gift for mom.  I rarely see anyone posting about gifts for dads.

I made a little goodie basket for my hubs to get after our little one arrived.  I made sure to include all the junk food that I typically refuse to buy for him.  I am one of those crazy label readers and if it has preservatives, food coloring, or aspartame I usually pass on it.

However, I think that getting some yummy treats is fun, and I wanted him to know how much all of his help through this whole pregnancy is appreciated.  Plus, I am at least partially aware of just how crazy hormonal I was during this pregnancy and how much he chose to put up with/ignore.

Did you get anything for your spouse for after the baby arrived?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! We love to read your comments on our projects. When you leave a comment it may not post immediately, but don't worry we will see it!